February was a slow reading month, but the books I read were enjoyable.
Here’s the month’s reading:
- Olive, Again by Elizabeth Strout. I kept spotting this book during a book buying ban, so my sweet husband got it for me as a gift. I read it while we were enjoying a child-free weekend break in the Lake District.
- On Sheep by Axel Linden. Another present from my husband, from my birthday or Christmas. This is a little diary of a Swedish Shepherd. A quick, enjoyable read.
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris. This is a book about meditation, which I didn’t realise when I bought it. I also managed to read most of it without realising it was about meditation!
- Mystery by Paul Tomlinson. A writing craft book and a really excellent resource.
- She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb. I discovered this book on a book sale table in a motorway service station! The cover caught my eye and I brought it home. It’s a really good read. So good that I ordered two more books by the same author.
- Sword in the Stone Dead by Paul Tomlinson. Same author as the craft book above, this is a 1930s cozy mystery. The craft book above uses this book as an example, so I knew a lot of what was going to happen and it was interesting to see how he had crafted the story.